Sunday, July 31, 2005

More life and less knitting makes for a bitchy girl...

I haven't even started the sweater/gift for DS yet as I am still trying to knit the socks for DH. I got about half way through the first sock and started over. The remake is coming along very nicely with the results I hoped for, along with a modification that I added myself (I made the ribbing a little deeper for extra support) so that DH would acually wear them. Mentally, I can't start the project for DS until the project for DH is complete. Not that DH's project is so special, but once I have started something I will strive to finish it. I have DM to thank for that rationale, of course now she has changed her rationale to if you don't like it, don't finish, and just throw it out... That is a BIG statement from the woman that won't eat a $6 cheeseburger for a fear of waste and spendiness.

Today, we got to St. Louis to spend the night so DH can meet with corporate first thing tomorrow morning to find out if he is being transferred to another region, or if we are staying here. Maybe I can knit in the car on the way up, it's just I-70 and a straight shot. I will hope for the best. I will whine about the move later, today it just isn't on the schedule. In fact, I will whine about everything later, gotta run.

No comments: