Monday, July 21, 2008

Postop Activities and Progress

While in the postop period, I have tried to take it easy and not get into trouble as I am hoping to return to work on Tuesday. Yes, that is my own plan, but I will see if I can get my surgeon to agree with that today at 3:15 p.m. - cross your fingers for me, I am not a very good patient.


To ease the nerves of a jangled hubby, and to thank him for the trip to Twist I baked him a peach and blackberry buckle. The recipe started out as a peach melba buckle, but blackberries are what I had in the fridge, so the melba had to go...




I have only finished one of the Broad Ripple socks. I have never had second sock syndrome before, but I just can't get my mojo workin' to finish the second one. However, I will force myself to start the second sock this afternoon. The sock fits well, feels nice on, but I just can't feel the love. I am probably just agitated because I am saddling up for the next semester in school, and there are a million and one projects I want to get done in addition to school.


Also, I may have to slide by The Studio this afternoon for the final day of their sale. I did not intend to go, but I am working on figuring out a double secret project that may force a trip there - you know, just to support the economy...

ETA: Not going to the sale at The Studio; the stars are aligned against me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh. Right. Support the economy. I see RIGHT through you....and right to my mailbox...is it HERE yet?!?!
No Studio for me....have fun!!

Debi said...

Post op? What did I miss?