Monday, May 21, 2007

I Don't Suppose Anyone Has Actually Died From Knitting Lace...

I keep remembering the lace on the sleeves for DMS that nearly made me mental, and I find myself wondering why I wanted to knit a lace shawl???

I am going to take a deep breath and jump in. The shawl is from Interweave Knits latest edition, and it is the Clementine Shawlette. I am using the Blue Sky silk/alpaca listed in the pattern, and I am using Mocha/122.








Dear Lord,

Wish me luck, and please make sure my Addi needles go to a good home if I don't survive this project. Amen.


2 comments:

jokir said...

Just offhand, I can think of a good home for your Addis. Hmmm, now where would that be?

Debi said...

You'll do fine Terri but if you're really nervous go get yourself some addi lace needles, THEY ROCK!!!