Wednesday, October 18, 2006
I Have Been Hit by the Meme Fairy...
48 THINGS YOU NEVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ME...
1. FIRST NAME? Terri
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. I was named for myself.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Saturday, 10/07/2006.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is pretty, but sometimes hard to read.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Pastrami or a tangy salami.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I am a kind person.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? God no! I can barely keep up with my blog.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I did it in my 20s. I hated it, and have no interest in repeating the event.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Thick, hot oatmeal with real butter and chunky peanut butter.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not so much.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, I am strong in many ways.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Anything that is mostly chocolate, and more chocolate. Did I mention chocolate?
14. SHOE SIZE? Nine.
15. RED OR PINK? Red!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My self-doubt.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It’s up to them.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, black sweatshirt with a Halloween pumpkin, and brown Merrell clogs.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Sugar-free ice pop.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of the keyboard.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerise.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Lilac.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes, and if they have a nice smile.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I have never met her, but I am sure I would like her. She is kind, smart, and funny.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? After surgery, I can’t have it any more, but Diet Coke has been my undisputed favorite for years. Other than that, I don’t embibe.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Knitting. It is so a sport!
29. EYE COLOR? When I was younger, it was dark brown, and now it falls somewhere between chestnut brown and hazel.
30. HAT SIZE? I don’t have a clue. I am so not a hat person.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I tried, but they are too fussy for me.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza with lots of meat, mushrooms, black olives, and artichokes.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary as long as it isn’t too gory.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I don’t care for either one. I love fall, and it is the payoff for summer, and the price for winter. Spring is a distant second.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate mouse with marascino cherries and whipped cream.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maybe nobody.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not a clue.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? A Deadly Yarn by Maggie Sefton.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Nothing.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Charmed on DVD.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The ocean, crashing thunder, and driving rain.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The Stones all the way!
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Geographically, Canada. In my heart, Las Vegas.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have an excellent memory.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kansas City, Missouri.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from La Cabeza Grande, aka Karen.