Friday, March 17, 2006

The Joy of Socks...

It took me a long time to discover the joy of knitting socks, but I have arrived. They are easily portable, not terribly expensive, and it satisfies the immediate gratification need that I have.

In visiting FKD's blog, I understand that I am to consider myself tagged for the meme. Here goes nothing...

A-Age: 39.
B-Bed size: Queen.
C-Chore you hate: Dusting, unloading the dishwasher, and scrubbing the bathroom.
D-Dessert you love: Chocolate mousse.
E-Essential start your day item: Diet Coke!!!
F-Favorite actor(s): John Cusack, Johnny Depp.
G-Gold or Silver: Both.
H-Height: 5'1.5"
I-Instruments you play: None.
J-Job title: Medical transcriptionist.
K-Keeping track of your day: Notes on my calendar.
L-Living arrangements: Just me, the hubby, and Natty cat.
M-Mom's name: Shiny Hiney. No, really it's Joyce, or Linda on a good day...
N-Not liking right now: Diabets and the diet that comes with.
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None.
P-Place you were born: Kansas City, MO.
Q-Quote you like: "Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, LOATHE..." - the Grinch!
R-Right or left handed: Right.
S-Siblings: 1 sassy younger sister.
T-Time you got up today: 3:39 a.m.
U-Unique habit: Not really any...
V-Vegetable you hate: Most of them...
W-Worst habit: Quick-tempered.
X-X-rays you've had: Teeth, chest, knee, and ankle.
Y-Yummy food you can make: Enchilada casserole
Z-Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Consider yourself tagged if you feel a meme coming on too!

As you have noticed, not much on the joy of socks, that is because there isn't much of a sock yet...

3 comments:

lllinda said...

You can play the piano, and you've had your head MRed. They didn't find anything in it so you probably forgot.

Debi said...

Short, new sock lover, same age, same bed size....

We have so much in common, no wonder I like you :)

Have a great weekend Terri!

candsmom said...

Ooh... enchilada casserole, yum! And I'm right there with you on hating to scrub the bathroom. I wish they'd make self-cleaning bathrooms the way they do with ovens. ;-) I love socks, too!! They're so fun and addicting. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... I'm so glad I found yours! I'll be visiting again and hope you will, too. ;-) Take care, Terri! :-)