Friday, March 17, 2006

The Joy of Socks...

It took me a long time to discover the joy of knitting socks, but I have arrived. They are easily portable, not terribly expensive, and it satisfies the immediate gratification need that I have.

In visiting FKD's blog, I understand that I am to consider myself tagged for the meme. Here goes nothing...

A-Age: 39.
B-Bed size: Queen.
C-Chore you hate: Dusting, unloading the dishwasher, and scrubbing the bathroom.
D-Dessert you love: Chocolate mousse.
E-Essential start your day item: Diet Coke!!!
F-Favorite actor(s): John Cusack, Johnny Depp.
G-Gold or Silver: Both.
H-Height: 5'1.5"
I-Instruments you play: None.
J-Job title: Medical transcriptionist.
K-Keeping track of your day: Notes on my calendar.
L-Living arrangements: Just me, the hubby, and Natty cat.
M-Mom's name: Shiny Hiney. No, really it's Joyce, or Linda on a good day...
N-Not liking right now: Diabets and the diet that comes with.
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None.
P-Place you were born: Kansas City, MO.
Q-Quote you like: "Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, LOATHE..." - the Grinch!
R-Right or left handed: Right.
S-Siblings: 1 sassy younger sister.
T-Time you got up today: 3:39 a.m.
U-Unique habit: Not really any...
V-Vegetable you hate: Most of them...
W-Worst habit: Quick-tempered.
X-X-rays you've had: Teeth, chest, knee, and ankle.
Y-Yummy food you can make: Enchilada casserole
Z-Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Consider yourself tagged if you feel a meme coming on too!

As you have noticed, not much on the joy of socks, that is because there isn't much of a sock yet...

2 comments:

Debi said...

Short, new sock lover, same age, same bed size....

We have so much in common, no wonder I like you :)

Have a great weekend Terri!

chris said...

Ooh... enchilada casserole, yum! And I'm right there with you on hating to scrub the bathroom. I wish they'd make self-cleaning bathrooms the way they do with ovens. ;-) I love socks, too!! They're so fun and addicting. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... I'm so glad I found yours! I'll be visiting again and hope you will, too. ;-) Take care, Terri! :-)