Sunday, May 18, 2008

He is an "Excellent Driver"...

Points for knowing which movie the quote, "I'm an excellent driver" came from. There will be a prize for the winner. If more than one person guesses correctly, I will pick a winner at random. The prize is non-negotiable, non-returnable, and has no cash value outside of the knitting world. The contest will end this coming Friday at whatever time I decide.


At any rate, there is an "excellent driver" pedalling away on Mike's bicycle. This is actually a good friend of mine that was in town from Columbia this weekend. Before you scold me about my photography skills, let me mention that he was sailing by at the time, and this was with a cell phone camera. I am lucky that he is for the most part centered in frame without his head being clipped off, and with my photography skill set that is really all you can hope for...


On the knitting front, I am on my third of five Christmas stockings, but have only felted the first one so far. My thinking is that there will be two red, two crimson, one green stocking with their respective stripe patterns, and that they will be hung in order of crimson, red, green, red, crimson for symmetry's sake.

4 comments:

Debi said...

Ddad let's me drive on the drive way, but the seats are pitiful red, I'm and excellent ddriver, an excellent driver...K-Mart sucks!

How's that? :)

Cristy said...

Honey, that's not Shapeless Mickey, it's Mr. Rogers in the early years.

jokir said...

I know the movie.  It's "Rain Man" with Dustin Hoffman.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not the first to comment it's from "Rain Man". But I would like to comment how cool those stockings are!!!