Friday, January 20, 2006

Closing in on the finish line for the sleeves

DM suggested that I knit both sleeves at once so that I didn't get bored, and not want to finish. I am way the Hell beyond that. This pattern is so tedious, filled with errors on the pattern writer's part, not to mention that I have blown my own deadline out of the water. Work is crazy, life sucks, and I still haven't finished this damn sweater. I am going to give a real push so that DMS can possibly wear the sweater on the airplane when she goes to pick up my new niece, Lucy.

To quote a line from one of my favorite movies, "Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, LOATHE, hate, hate, hate." That is pretty much my sentiment for everything I can see, feel, hear, touch, or consider today.

1 comment:

lllinda said...

So are you saying you don't like the sweater too much? Life gotcha down bucko? Next time make something for yourself. Its your turn. Don't make something you love to do turn to hate and drudgery.